Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Ancora abbiamo perso questo tramonto"












Pablo Neruda - “Still we have lost this sunset”
(translated from "Ancora abbiamo perso questo tramonto")


Still we have lost this sunset.
Nobody this evening saw to us with the united hands
while the blue wind fell over the world.

I have seen from my window
the festivity of placing on far mounts.
Sometimes, like one currency
a sun piece was caught fire between the hands.
I remembered to you with the tight spirit
from that sadness that you know to me.

Then where you were?
Between which people?
Which words saying?
Because all the love of a blow arrives me
when I feel myself sad and I feel to you therefore far?

The book fell that always is taken in the sunset
and as a dog hurt to my feet rolled mine cappa.
Always, to always it removes you in the evening
where the sunset runs cancelling statues.


Sebuah penggalan puisi karya Pablo Neruda yang selalu menghiasi blog ini. Setelah berusaha ganti skin, saya pilih skin ini setelah cobacoba skin lain. Masih pakai templatenya pannasmontata, tramonto lebih nyaman untuk semua; posting, layout, etc.
Dan setelah curious mencari sana sini apa arti puisi ini (sampai belabelain tidak melanjutkan makalah dan tulisan buat panyingkul!...),saya akhirnya dapat disitus puisi berbahasa Spanyol(?) (www.newsky.it).
Inilah versi Spanyolnya:

Ancora abbiamo perso questo tramonto.
Nessuno stasera ci vide con le mani unite
mentre il vento azzurro cadeva sopra il mondo.

Ho visto dalla mia finestra
la festa del ponente sui monti lontani.
A volte, come una moneta
si incendiava un pezzo di sole tra le mani.
Io ti ricordavo con l'anima stretta
da quella tristezza che tu mi conosci.

Allora dove eri?
Tra quali genti?
Che parole dicendo?
Perché mi arriva tutto l'amore d'un colpo
quando mi sento triste e ti sento così lontana?

Cadde il libro che sempre si prende nel tramonto
e come un cane ferito ai miei piedi rotolò la mia cappa.
Sempre, sempre ti allontani nelle sera
dove corre il tramonto cancellando statue.

Ngerti kan sekarang?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

neruda writes in Spanish, not italian.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm writing from Italy. Reading the Neruda's poetry, I noticed that in the third lane there is a phrase written wrong in Italian: "Che parole dicendo?"; the right spell is: "Dicendo quali parole?". I hope that I wrote corretly. If you want come in my blog. Good night.